PHP Developer Profile – Advanced BlackBullMarkets
Below is the list of skills that we need to kick off the project for BlackBull Markets client portal.
Mid – Senior Level Web Application Engineer x 2:
BlackBullMarkets is looking for a passionate engineer with 3+ year experience building customer-facing web applications in the cloud.
What you would be working on:
PHP 8 powered cloud-native web applications integrating with various third party integrators hosted on AWS platform. There will be a number of micr
oservices built and consumed by other applications within the Blackbull markets.
- 5+ years advanced PHP 7 experience building web applications. 3+ year experience building RESTful APIs and good authority in understanding CORS
- Laravel experience / Symfony experience building rich web applications and API
- Expert-level knowledge of OOPS, Dependency injection and major design patterns and using/configuring modules via composer
- Experience working with TDD – Experience with codeception for acceptance testing
- PHP Templating experience having worked with Blade and Twig
- Experience with Doctrine / Eloquent ORM + MonoLog
- PHPUnit Library experience
- HTML5 experience and good command on using web rich components and DOM experience – CSS experience with SASS / LESS engine
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud of following:
- ElasticCache (Redis)
- Cloudformation / CDK
- Aurora MySQL / Aurora Postgres
- Using and making decisions via Application Performance monitoring frameworks such as NewRelic
- Using encryption to store and consuming sensitive information using Libsodium
- Experience with Apache + apache modules / Nginx
- Experience with both NoSQL Database – MongoDB and RDB: MySQL / Postgres (SQL, Query analysis, database designs and basic ETL for migration from NoSQL to Relation Database skills as well as triggers, stored procs and bin-log replication)
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- Github profile with active contribution
- Good experience with installing, configuring PHP extensions and Protocol Buffers
- Experience with Docker and Bash scripting on Linux platform
- Linux Bash / Shell scripting knowledge and familiarity with Linux environment
- Basic python skills for data manipulation
- Should be able to use git (version control system)
- Knowledge of DevOps / CICD pipelines
- Follow infosec skills such as OSWAP security standards in their routine development work
- Salesforce integrations and development experience
- Integration with different payment gateways
- WordPress skills
- AWS training and mentorship to get AWS certified in the desired choice of your career goals (such as DevOps , developer or solution architect)
- Forex training if interested to know more about the business
About BlackBull Markets
BlackBull Markets was founded with the vision of becoming the world’s leading financial technology and foreign exchange broker. The co
mpany is considered the first true ECN, no dealing desk brokerage. It specialises in forex, fintech solutions, commodities, CFDs and fibre optic communications, serving a range of clients all over the world.
The company was initially founded in Auckland, New Zealand in 2014 after its management team decided to get involved in the foreign exchange retail sector. Prior to this, the company had a background in institutional forex trading and boasted over 10 years of experience in the field.
Its vision was to provide support for retail clients who needed more in the way of institutional-level resources. To achieve this, the team developed multiple fintech solutions, which it would go on to include in BlackBull Markets’ patented proprietary in-house, trade-order aggregation software.
After establishing its advanced technological and pricing offers, the company focused on providing a professional service to its clients, such as personal account management, daily market condition updates and specialised analysis tailored to its clients’ needs.
This is what has allowed BlackBull Markets to provide an overall superior product when compared to its competitors, which by itself is no mean feat. Since its inception, the company’s popularity has skyrocketed worldwide, allowing it to pursue rapid growth in a relatively short space of time.